Justifying and Implementing Collaborative Robots - A Roundtable Event
PCC Robotics would like to invite you to attend a roundtable discussion with some manufacturers who have completed the process of justification, design, and implementation of a collaborative robot (COBOT) based system. Following the roundtable discussion, you will have the opportunity to network and ask more specific questions over lunch and see running demonstrations of COBOT applications.
Thursday October 21, 2021
- 10:30 – 11:30: Justifying and Implementing COBOTS Roundtable
- 11:30 – 12:30: Lunch & Networking Opportunity
- 12:30 – 1:00: COBOT application demonstrations
Washington County Fair Park & Conference Center
3000 County Hwy PV, West Bend, WI 53095
The roundtable hosted by PCC Robotics will be comprised of individuals from manufacturing companies who have implemented COBOTS to automate certain aspects of their operations. During this discussion, the panel participants will be answering the following questions:
- How did you pick the operation to automate?
- How did you justify the system?
- Did you calculate an ROI ahead of time?
- Have you expanded on the original installation?
- How has the system been received by your employees?
- Has the performance met your expectations?
- Has this project inspired more automation ideas?
Ultra Tool Manufacturing – Germantown, WI
Die design, metal stamping, tool and die, metal fabrication
Countdown to the Robotics Roundtable