Course description: In this 1/2 day seminar students will learn about the 3 dimensions of implementing a general purpose drive.
The Line Side:
- Basics of Harmonics
- Radio Frequency Interference
- Line Reactors
- DC Bus Chokes
The Drive Side:
- The internal working components of a GP Drive
- Performing power component checks
- GP Drive sizing and selection
The Load Side:
- Cabling and reflective wave issues
- Protecting the motor
- Installation best practices
All materials are provided and lunch is included.