This hands-on class will allow users to configure and commission a motion control application using a Siemens S7-1500 PLC with a Siemens S210 drive.
Course Length & Time: One Day. 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Overview of PLC based motion
- Configuration of Servo Drive system for motion control
- Hardware setup in TIA Portal V16
- Configuration of Technology Objects
- Programming of basic motion control functions using Siemens LAxisCtrl Function Blocks
PCC provides technical educational training and events via a structured classroom setting at our local WI training facilities or on-site at your facility. This training is conducted by PCC’s staff of technical engineers or Siemens Certified Trainers and covers all aspects of automation and control. We have training facilities in Eau Claire, Appleton and Germantown, Wisconsin. PCC offers custom educational training in addition to our regularly scheduled courses as well as educational Free TechEd seminars and workshops.