If you’ve ever considered automating the loading and unloading of your machining or turning centers — this free event is for you! Universal-Robots will present the business case for automation and how to calculate your return on investment. Come explore the potential of implementing a Cobot based machine tending system to address some of the challenges machine shops face today– and in the future.
Some of the questions that will be answered:
- How can Cobots help address labor inefficiencies and the issue of idle spindle time?
- How much does a Cobot-based system cost and what is a typical ROI?
- What is the difference between a traditional industrial robot and a collaborative robot?
- Is it difficult to program, troubleshoot and repurpose the system for other jobs?
- Are Cobots safe and what is required to protect their human coworker?
- What makes up a Cobot based machine tending solution?
- Can the system be integrated into my machining center?
Beer, brats and other snacks will be provided.
Who Should Attend? Shop Owners, Operations Managers, Manufacturing Engineers, Production Managers