The new line of Mersen NEMA EJFS enclosed disconnect switches are 30% smaller than comparable units, and competitively priced. The disconnect switches contain drill points instead of knockouts, allowing the installer to select the best hole location. With a smooth and rugged design, the EJFS Switches are ideal for the food and beverage industry.
View the datasheet >> Mersen Disconnect Switch
EJFS303RS0 (30A) and EJFS603RS0 (60A)
● A rugged design at a competitive price.
● Heavy-duty polycarbonate NEMA 4X enclosure
● Complements our existing line of enclosed disconnect switches
● UL listed, File E196672, Enclosed Manual Motor Controller
● cUL for CSA standard 22.2 #14; RoHS compliant
● The compact design is 30% smaller than comparable units.
● Designed with minimal indentations to facilitate easier cleaning. Great for the food service industry!
● Drill points, vs. knockouts, allow user to choose the hole size
● Integral handle can be locked-out with 3 padlocks
● Metal shaft is designed for years of service
● Accommodates 2 pairs of auxiliary contacts – Part #’s FSACNONC or FSACNONO, both UL listed for field installation
● Switch accepts 2 wires per terminal
● Dual Ground lug is standard
● Switch can easily be removed for increased access to the terminals