Join PCC for our 2021 Oktoberfest – Tap into Technology event on October 21st.
PCC’s Oktoberfest offers attendees a full day of education through our technical seminars and workshops, technology automation fair, hands-on product stations and one-on-one discussions with top industry experts. Attendees can look forward to a fun-filled day of networking with industry peers, sharing best practices, discovering the latest technologies and innovations all in one spot.
Spend the entire day or just visit for lunch and tour our automation fair boasting over 40 exhibitors! There is no charge to attend this event and you can customize your own personal schedule. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
NEW! 1st time companies who attend this year’s event will receive a coupon for an individual to attend a scheduled PCC Siemens training class absolutely free. For a list of classes please visit pccweb.com/education/.
OKTOBERFEST DAY AT A GLANCE:
- Doors open at 8am
- Breakfast served 8am – 10:30am
- Seminars begin at 8:30am
- Lunch served 11:30am – 1:30pm
- 40+ exhibitors automation fair open all day
- Oktoberfest reception begins at 4pm (Appetizers, games & refreshments)
- Siemens Automation Portfolio Overview | S1
- What’s New From Siemens: Factory Automation Innovations 2021 | S2 & S3
- TIA Portal Source Code Management – backup, compare, merge, and maintain your programs | S4
- TIA Portal Advanced Topics – V17 Features, Advanced Code Block Handling & PLC Displays | S5
- Intro to WinCC Unified System, the next generation Siemens HMI hardware and software in TIA Portal | S7
- Programming with Structured Control Language (SCL) in TIA Portal with S7-1200/1500 | S8
- Simulate with PLCSim and HMI Simulator in TIA Portal | S10
- Optimizing Your Siemens S120 System with Niche Electromechanical Solutions | S16
- SINAMICS G115D – Overview: Exploring Siemens Solutions For Conveyor & Material Handling Applications | S18
- Justifying and Implementing Collaborative Robots – A Roundtable Event | S20
- Highlights of TIA Portal V17 Including WinCC Unified | W1 & W2
View the video below to see what Oktoberfest is all about:
Washington County Fair
Park & Conference Center
3000 Pleasant Valley Rd, West Bend, WI 53095
PCC’s Oktoberfest is a daylong event focused on solutions and technologies in industrial automation and electrical control delivered through technical seminars and workshops, as well an Automation show.
This is a hands-on opportunity to experience how the Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) software can reduce engineering development cycles and machine downtime. Siemens experts will be on hand to help you though labs and answer questions
The automation fair with over 40 vendors will include hands-on product stations, one-on-one discussions with top industry experts, and plenty of networking opportunities.