- What is Industrial Internet of Things and how are machine builder leveraging these solutions.
- Real-life IoT applications examples (ARPAC, Elsner Engineering Works and Osprey Filter) using the Scante IoT / Customer Experience platform which easily presents IoT data from your customer’s connected products to drive service, parts, and consumables.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and push code changes to PLCs, HMIs, or other industrial automation devices.
- Receive advanced alarms from your PLC by email.
- Log data values from PLCs or HMIs and send that data into the cloud that can be used by application to drive increased business performance.
- Create an HTML based data dashboard to view and monitor data from PLCs or other automation equipment from anywhere in the world.
- Connect wirelessly on the LAN from your tablet or smart device to view your HMI, drive configuration pages or other web servers.
This hands-on-course is $599* and includes all day instruction, an HMS eWON Flexy, WAN Ext Card, and Wireless Bolt which will be used during the class. Meals are included. Register before January 2, 2018 and registration is only $299! Space is limited.
Additional attendees from the same company may attend for free. 1 kit per company. To inquire about additional kits, contact PCC. Students are required to bring their own laptops. Internet access and power will be provided.
*Training includes $1,200 worth of IoT hardware for the cost of $599:
- eWON Flexy M2M Router (List Price $669): First industrial modular M2M router and data gateway designed for OEMs machine builders and system integrators, providing secure remote device access. The Flexy 200 series provides routing and gateway capabilities between WAN, LAN and RS232/422/485 fieldbus communications.
- eWON Flexy WAN Extension Card (List Price $201): Ethernet WAN 10/100Mb access to connect your industrial assets to the internet.
- Anybus Wireless Bolt (List Price $369): All-in-one package featuring, connector, communication processor and integrated antenna with an exterior IP67 protection class. Mounted onto a cabinet or a machine to enable wireless access over Bluetooth®, Bluetooth Low Energy® or WLAN (Wi-Fi). Wired side, the Anybus Wireless Bolt communicates over Industrial Ethernet, supporting protocols such as BACnet/IP, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP as well as TCP/IP and UDP.