- Remotely access a PLC
- Setup and receive alarms from your PLC
- Monitor, troubleshoot and push code changes to PLCs and industrial automation devices.
- Log data values and send that data into the cloud
- Create an HTML based data dashboard
- Connect wirelessly on the LAN from your smart device to view your HMI or other
Who should attend: This hands-on training event is perfect for those looking to get practical hands-on experience applying IoT technologies such as eWON and Anybus in a manufacturing environment.
Each attendee will receive $1,200 worth of IoT hardware for the cost of $599:
- eWON Flexy M2M Router (List Price $669): First industrial modular M2M router and data gateway designed for OEMs machine builders and system integrators, providing secure remote device access. The Flexy 200 series provides routing and gateway capabilities between WAN, LAN and RS232/422/485 fieldbus communications.
- eWON Flexy WAN Extension Card (List Price $202): Ethernet WAN 10/100Mb access to connect your industrial assets to the internet.
- Anybus Wireless Bolt (List Price $329): All-in-one package featuring, connector, communication processor and integrated antenna with an exterior IP67 protection class. Mounted onto a cabinet or a machine to enable wireless access over Bluetooth®, Bluetooth Low Energy® or WLAN (Wi-Fi). Wired side, the Anybus Wireless Bolt communicates over Industrial Ethernet, supporting protocols such as BACnet/IP, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP as well as TCP/IP and UDP.
- All day instruction using the above solutions
- Meals are included