Drawing on its decades of experience in the field of safety switches for machinery guards, Pizzato USA is revolutionizing the concept of safety handles, with the market launch of the new P-KUBE Krome series.
These products combine the characteristics of a robust handle for safety enclosures, with an ergonomic, rounded grip and built-in, customizable control button, with various illuminated signaling options. These indicate the state of the guard, or other operating conditions that can be visualized externally to the guard.
- Compatible with NG and NS series safety locking switches with RFID technology.
- Internal, 5 mm thick steel fixing plate, to ensure locking system robustness, and increased service life.
- Handle front customizable in satin chrome and illuminated white finishes
- Illuminated control button, built into handle, with call, open, reset, and other functions.
- Modern and ergonomic design with fully concealed fixing screws and cabling.
- Tamper prevention, from interlocking protection caps inserted to fixing screw holes.
- High anti bypass coding level, thanks to RFID technology actuators.
- Requires no adaptation for use on hinged or sliding doors, left or right; same individual product code.
- Compatible with lock out devices for NG and NS series safety locking switches with RFID technology.
- Lighting with integrated RGB LEDs, for local signaling of guard state.
- High signaling visibility, even from a considerable distance, and in brightly-lit environments.
- Ability to light up a single handle in green, yellow, red, blue, white, purple, and pale blue.
The new P-KUBE safety handles are a built-in and innovative solution for machine manufacturers who, with a single product and wiring harness, can optimize the cost of components, by eliminating peripheral control boxes and illuminated signaling columns, and implementing aesthetically pleasing and exclusive guards – without compromising on the quality and reliability offered by Pizzato products.