Please join Siemens for a 1 day interactive seminar on the innovations for an automation solution geared for Industry 4.0, Digitalization, IIOT, and Smart Manufacturing. These innovations are key to ensuring a shorter time to market, increased flexibility, reduced engineering, and more transparency and data analytics.
- 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM Technology Showcase: Experience firsthand the products that enable the digital thread and data connectivity behind digitalization
- 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM Interactive Seminar: Innovations for Smart Manufacturing Part 1
- 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM Lunch and networking: Where are you in your digital journey?
- 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM Interactive Seminar: Innovations for Smart Manufacturing Part 2
500 West Canal Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Discover the advantages of partnering with Siemens…
- The Siemens Digital Enterprise solution: starts with Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) and TIA Portal–a single engineering framework that seamlessly integrates multiple controllers, distributed I/O, HMI, drives, motion control and data acquisition and reporting
- Our comprehensive set of support, training, and tools –including no-charge code-conversion services and instructions for converting your current project to the TIA Portal while retaining your naming conventions, allowing familiarity from the start
- Our comprehensive, competitively priced automation portfolio that easily integrates with your existing system
- Your benefits when embracing modernization boost ROI, increase productivity and enable transparency
- Extend & improve safety, and security reduce engineering time by up to 30%
- Positioned for the future
What automation solutions are positioned for IIOT?
- To compete in the global market place, you must find new and innovative ways to reduce time-to-market, enhance flexibility and increase quality, efficiency and security.
- Learn how to modernize your operation, while meeting your time and budget needs, to help position you for the future.