Please join us for a half-day interactive hands-on event April 27th, 2016 in Minneapolis
Learn about Siemens no-charge code-conversion tool and services and why we believe Siemens is the future of automation.
3900 American Blvd., West Bloomington, MN 55437
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Contact Garett Williams at 314-496-3852 (mobile) or email@example.com
To meet your customers’ needs, you have to find new ways to reduce time-to-market, enhance flexibility and increase efficiency. Modernizing your automation systems instead of just migrating to new components can help ensure your future success and competitive advantage – today! During this demonstration, we’ll show you the modernization advantages of partnering with Siemens:
- Siemens industry-leading competitive advantages – the Digital Enterprise, Totally Integrated Automation (TIA), and TIA Portal – boost ROI, increase productivity, enable transparency, improve safety, and strengthen security.
- Siemens revolutionary TIA Portal – a single engineering framework that seamlessly integrates multiple controllers, distributed I/O, HMI, drives, motion control and data acquisition and reporting – can reduce your engineering time by up to 30%.
- Siemens makes modernizing even easier, with a comprehensive set of support, training, and tools – including no-charge code-conversion services and instructions for converting your current project to the TIA Portal while retaining your naming conventions, allowing familiarity from the start.
- Siemens offers a comprehensive, competitively priced automation portfolio that easily integrates with your existing system to enhance performance, communications, flexibility, and competitiveness.
- From the shop floor to the top floor, Siemens provides the total, best-in-class solution to modernize your operations.
Registration: Attendance is complimentary, but registration is required.