HellermannTyton’s selection of wire management products allow users to neatly and efficiently manage wire and cable in many different ways. HellermannTyton’s Pro-Duct wiring duct is manufactured from high impact, rigid PVC. Pro-Duct comes in a variety of styles including solid, slotted and high density slotted.
Available in over 28 sizes, Pro-Duct is available in standard colors of white, gray and black in 6 foot lengths. Blue wiring duct is also available in a variety of standard sizes.
- Smooth edges protect installer and wires from abrasion.
- Cover is flush with the side of the duct for increased wire capacity. It also allows for tight, side-by-side placement.
- No cover slippage. The covers are provided with a non-slip plastic lining. This ensures that the covers remain in place during vibration, yet they easily snap on and off, offering ready access to the wire run.
- Mounting holes are designed for installation versatility. Elongated mounting holes allow for changes in panel designs and installation flexibility.
- Mounting holes are standard. Contact HellermannTyton for duct without mounting holes.
- Enhanced wire capacity helps maximize space within panels.
- Interchangeable covers between solid, slotted, and high density slotted styles reduce inventory and increase versatility.
- Professional appearance increases panel’s overall neatness.