The “Visual Factory” comes alive with Parker Factory Displays. Whether presenting Andon displays, lean metrics, production status, OEE data, safety polices or employee announcements, the Parker Factory Display is much more than your typical ridged LED scoreboard. It is a flexible/configurable software and hardware combination that can be used to help drive your factories Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
Parker Factory Display System Features:
Information Anywhere! Move information around or even off the plant floor with integrated web publishing capabilities
- Intuitive development tools and templates allow easy screen customization and configuration
- Customer designed templates allow corporate-wide, standard metrics to be deployed faster and easier than other technology
- Direct PLC connectivity automates data collection – over 40 drivers included at no charge
- HD image quality supports stunning graphical capabilities and rich media for high impact presentations
- A continuous improvement database can be distributed to multiple locations – even exported to common formats for further analysis
- Sophisticated security allows 6 different access levels including “view only” for remote users
- Offered in 32”, 40”, 46” and 55” widescreen sizes with 16.7 million colors as a full PFD or monitor only solution
- Standalone controller version with two Ethernet ports to separate office and plant networks
- Thermal sensors and fans provide cooling in Industrial environments
- Power can be scheduled to match downtime – saving energy
- VESA mounting
Have a question or need more information? Send us an email.